|Current Lead:||Ben Yasui|
- The PETs Lead is a Liability Lead responsible for recruiting and organizing the necessary volunteers and procuring supplies to address, 24 hours a day, any emergency medical situations that might occur over the course of Flipside.
- The PETs Lead should also possess an understanding of associated medical liability issues that may relate to volunteer providers and the event itself.
- The PETs Lead should possess good clinical evaluation skills in order to facilitate the transfer of an emergent patient to a higher level of medical care.
- They should have a working knowledge of the Flipside Incident Command System.
- They should be familiar with FEMA's Incident Command System, the ICS 100.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- The PETs lead is responsible for recruitment and orientation of volunteers for PETs for Flipside.
- Organization and scheduling shift coverage for the event.
- Inventory of medical supplies and procuring new supplies as needed.
- Setting up PETs headquarters.
- Facilitating any medical transports from the event to a higher level of care.
- Answering PETs-related emails, updating the Pyropedia/Wiki page.
Other Entities/Leads with Whom the Lead Likely Will Collaborate
Volunteer to Help the PETs Lead
This department does not have a volunteer wiki page. You can find out more information about volunteering in this department by contacting the lead.
Current PETs Lead
- 2015 Ben
- 2014 Bgodess
- 2013 Bgodess (Lisa)
- 2012 Bgodess (Lisa)
- 2011 Sarah/Doc/Bgodess
- 2010 (Lil Mu) Gwen
- 2009 (Lil Mu) Gwen
- 2008 Ghost (Chris)
- 2007 Ghost (Chris)
- 2006 Ghost (Chris)
- 2005 Eckoe (Adrian)
- 2004 Eckoe (Adrian - PET Founder)