|Current Lead:||*2014 Chim Chim, Charlcye|
The Combustion Chamber Scribe, or CC Scribe for short, is a lead positions whose main responsibility is to keep minutes at CC Meetings. As part of taking minutes, the CC Scribe is also expected to keep track of the agenda for future CC meetings.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Keep the CC meeting agenda
- Document the CC meeting minutes
- Find Stack and Facilitator for each meeting
- Send reminder emails before each CC meeting
Other Entities/Leads with Whom the Lead Likely Will Collaborate
Volunteer to Help the CC Scribe
This department does not have a volunteer wiki page. You can find out more information about volunteering in this department by contacting the lead.
Current CC Scribe
- 2014 Chim Chim, Charlcye
- 2013 Casey and Charlcye
- 2012 Patrick Boyd
- 2011 Patrick Boyd and Mark Schade
- 2010 Patrick Boyd and Gyesika
- 2009 Jana Banana
- 2008 Stephanie Taylor
- 2007 Elizabeth Meador
- 2006 Bob aka '!Bob'