City and Street Signage
|Current Lead:||Emily Taylor|
Area: City Planning
The City & Street Signage Lead is responsible for coordinating the creation and installation of all artistic signs to be used at Flipside. While mainly associated with the creation of the year's Street Signs, this position is by no means limited to just that. In fact, many folks could benefit from having some help building and painting their own signs. The ideal person for this position is organized, creative, and excited about creating opportunities for members of the Flipside community to express themselves.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Schedule sign creation dates and publish them to the lists, inviting as many folks who'd be interested in helping out
- Budgets and acquires materials with which to make the signs.
- Responsible for finding safe storage for the signs, and organizing their transport to and from the event site.
- Recruiting volunteers to help build the signs
Other Entities/Leads with Whom the Lead Likely Will Collaborate
Volunteer to Help the City and Street Signage
This department does not have a volunteer wiki page. You can find out more information about volunteering in this department by contacting the lead.
Current City and Street Signage
- 2014 Stephanie Taylor
- 2013 Psyche
- 2012 Psyche
- 2007 Dwayne Barnes and Matt Sheffield
- 2006 Dwayne Barnes