The Flipside Volunteer Organization
- The Austin Artistic Reconstruction, LLC (also known as AAR, LLC) is the legal entity that puts on and assumes legal liability for the event.
- The Combustion Chamber (also known as the CC) is an advisory conduit from the participants of Flipside to AAR, LLC.
- The Area Facilitators (AFs) act as Lead wranglers - they are responsible for facilitating interaction between leads in different areas, and also in understanding how each lead is going to be executing their tasks.
- Leads head up a functional task for Flipside. These tasks are within certain areas.
- Volunteers help build the city and make it go, often under the direction of a particular Lead.
- Participants make Flipside go.