Volunteering is an important part of becoming a part of Burning Flipside and other stuff year-round. No-one gets paid to be make any of this happen, and this is so much more than just a party. Whether it’s your first year or the 10th, we’ve got a spot for you to help make the magic happen! Year-round, we need volunteers for the Town Hall meetings.
- Fall Town Hall is a meeting of the Flipside Community that takes place in the spring before Flipside.
- Spring Town Hall is a meeting of the Flipside Community that takes place in the fall before Flipside's ticket sales.
Volunteering for the Flipside event, directly, is often run by the Leads of the respective area, and they have wiki pages set up for sign up.
- Art has a posse...or at least a wiki page!
- Greeters Food? Water? Responsibility? Welcome Home!
- Ice Wanna be cool and stay cool? Volunteer for ice!
- Load-Out Help us load the trucks with the effigy and all of the Flipside canvas.
- Parking those that keep the cars off the playa!
- PrePost Build and Tear down crew check us out
- Ride Share Need a ride? Have some space? Want to share a rental? Go here!
- Safety Fire/PETs/Rangers/Safety Signs/Safety lighting/Sanctuary/Sound/Perimeter
- Site-Ops We are infrastructure! Help us build it, and they will come.
- Site Prep Volunteer to be a Dirty Worker and help prepare the land!
- Shaven Apes Like helping people build things? Fix things? Sign up to be an Ape! Be someone's hero!
- Sign-off Exodus, site sweeps, pack up, move out, go home.
- Ticket Process: What we have to do...
- Website Webteam stuff
- Zone Czars (Zone Greeters) Want to help theme camps find their spot at Flipside & welcome them? join us!
Volunteering is more than just operational stuff. Participants at Flipside volunteer all the time. They volunteer time, art, energy, great costumery, and the passion that creates the magic of the event. We recognize this.
- Volunteer Coordinator - The Area Facilitator for Volunteerage
- Burning Flipside Volunteer Profile Page (please log in)
Questions? Ideas? Other?
E-mail Dahling Sweetiepoo, Volunteer Coordinatrix and Area Facilitator
volunteerinfo at burningflipside dot com