|Current AF:||Tamara Spach|
The "Volunteer-Coordinator" Works with any Leads who need volunteers and helps to recruit volunteers across the organization.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Encouraging the ethos of volunteering
- Keeping a big-picture perspective on all AFs and leads requests and advising AAR, LLC
- Preparing the Lead Nominations e-mails and related Town Hall shenanigans
- Contacting all volunteers signed up via tickets (volunteer profile) with a 'hi! thanks for volunteering!' message
- Sending volunteer lists into the respective leads and AFs
- Creating the annual leads master contact list, and confirming what info Leads are comfortable sharing.
- Coordinating with the Comm AF and the Webteam to update website Lead Contact forms, lists, etc.
- Coordinating the Pyropolis Civic Center's Use and function with [City Planning] and the other AFs.
- Placing bulk tee-shirt and other schwag orders for all leads and departments
- Helping all leads fill volunteer needs
Leads that Report to This AF
Current Volunteer Coordinator AF
- 2018 Dahling Sweetiepoo-Schmooley
- 2017 Dahling Sweetiepoo-Schmooley
- 2016 Dahling Sweetiepoo-Schmooley
- 2015 Dahling Sweetiepoo-Schmooley
- 2014 Gyesika Safety
- 2013 Gyesika Safety
- 2012 Ava
- 2011 Ava
- 2010 Winnie